Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

AK to OK Christmas Edition







Well, I am two days from Christmas break.  Today went by so fast.  I am so excited to go home and see my family! We will be home for almost two weeks.  I am so excited to see how much my niece and nephew have grown since June! We got to see a lot of Ryan's family during Thanksgiving break and that was really nice.  About two weeks after we got back from Parowan Ryan's Grandma Hunter passed away, so he headed back to Parowan for a week of family time, funeral services and burying his grandmother.  He drove to and from Utah and had a safe trip.  I held down the fort with Kiska and Mia and enjoyed hanging out with some of my fellow teachers from Wiley Post.  We are well into the escrow process for our new house and are excited to get away from this crappy apartment and the violence of NW Oklahoma City.  There was a shooting this weekend at the end of our road and then today as I was driving home from school there were four police cars at an apartment complex on our street.  They were arresting several gentlemen!! I am going to post a few more pictures of our new house and what Ryan's 1940 Cadillac La Salle will hopefully look like once it is fully restored! I am also posting a picture of Ryan and two of his younger brothers out in front of the chapel during his grammy's funeral, this picture was taken by my father-in-law, Rick Neff.  Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment