Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

AK to OK One Year!







Well we just about to reach the one year mark here in Oklahoma. This past year has been a whirlwind and has gone by so fast.  We are enjoying the summer and our pool. I am going to AK for three weeks and am very excited to see my family and friends!  Ryan and I have been enjoying the nice weather here in Oklahoma as well as the severe weather that we have.  I know that might seem strange, but it is fun to sit on our porch and watch the lightning and listen to the thunder.  Speaking of Thunder we have become fans of The Oklahoma City Thunder NBA team and enjoy watching the games.  The team is in the NBA finals and this city is buzzing with great energy!  Our four guinea hens that we purchased in March are now full grown and are roaming our property eating bugs and screaming at anything that moves.  They are fun to watch and take care of! Ryan really enjoys his job at the FAA Academy and continues to take on more responsibility.  I will try to continue to keep my blog updated as we continue our time here in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment